Tuesday, January 1, 2013

MY NEW LITTLE SISTER

We just got back from our second trip to the Texas Gulf Coast.  We stayed one week boondocking on the beach and one week in a beach campground with hookups and another week at stops along the way.  It got real cold and windy during our stay and we had to move around to get away from the strong winds that rocked the motorhome alot.

Once we were back home in Houma, Momi started looking for another doggie to adopt.  She wanted a Shih Tzu because she says the breed suits her personality.  I'm glad because I am a Shih Tzu and I love my Momi.

She looked at a few online sites for rescued dogs but was not able to see them during the holidays so she called a lady that she got me from 2 years ago.  We went to her house and Momi saw the doggie she wanted.  She is a 2 year old Shih Tzu and looks just like me.  She was a breeder dog just like I was.  She had already had 2 litters of pups and is now going to be retired.

Momi named her Cha Bu Khan after a famous Chinese Empress.


I think she is very cute. 

She follows me everywhere.  She's much smaller than I am. 

I even let her play with my toys.  She likes the back yard.

Momi says she has a lot to learn before she gets as smart as I am but I'm sure she will catch on fast to our routine around here.

She tries to get me to play with her but I'm not ready for that just yet.  She's taking a lot of attention away from me and I'm a little jealous.  I've not had to share anything since I've been with my Momi and I'll have to learn it's OK to have a playmate.



 

3 comments:

  1. You guys are ADORABLE! I'm so glad you got a little Shih Tzu playmate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sadie... I'm really getting to like my little sister and we play together every day. My Momi is still my favorite play pal but I'm enjoying Cha Bu more and more. Thanks for stopping by my webpage.

      Delete
    2. That is wonderful news. I think sometimes new things just take a bit of time to get used to.

      Delete