Monday, August 1, 2011

VET VISIT

I went to the Vet today for some shots that were due and to show her a large lump my Momi found on my right hip.   She said that it was probably a cyst and the only way to know for sure was to biopsy it.  Then the Vet measured it and said that she wanted to see me again in one month.  It doesn't hurt me and I walk alright so I don't think it is anything to worry about but my Momi is scared it might be a tumor.  We will all have to wait and see.

The good news is that I lost a pound.   On every visit to the Vet we find out that I have gained weight - so my Momi cuts down on my meals and increases my walking.  Now that I have lost some maybe my meals won't be cut down anymore.  I sure hope so. 

Gotta go now.  It's time to play fetch in the back yard with my Momi.









No comments:

Post a Comment